Monday, February 7, 2011

My Testimony: "God guided me to Meet Rev. Moon the returning Christ"

I am grateful that I was born on earth knowing how wonderful this world is. I was born sensitive, humble and meek person. Our family has a strong faith who always turned to God and to Jesus . When I was young I witness my parents how much they took good care of me and I really felt their loving tender care. I thank my parents for their sacrifices in bringing me into this world.

Years past by and as I grew up, My eyes begun to open. I was surprise and see many problems into this world. I ask myself the following questions. Why in this world so many broken families, so much conflicts, so much jealousy to one another and why in this world full of suffering? All this questions of mine gives me anxiety to my life existence. However, I live my life full of devotion never give up and never stop searching. I am hoping that God somehow, will guide me in pursuit to give me answer to all problems dealing with human existence. My life journey goes on.
I enter into university and one day I have a short talk to a friend of mine. He ask me if it is okay for me to attend a seminar workshop discussion. He briefly explain that if I have question deals with human existence then I better attend. I never have a second thought so I accepted the invitation and give it a try.

Unification Church is the name of the organization. Their doctrine is called "Divine Principle." The Unification Principle comprises of 16 chapter. The first chapter explain about God's creation. I learned what is my purpose in life. The second chapter explain about Human suffering. I learned that the cause of human suffering deals with sexuality centered on Satan. Some chapter explain about Last days. Is there really end of the world. I learned that the world is eternal and mean to live Forever. The Bible states a generation goes and a generation comes but the world remains Forever.

The Last Chapter of the Principles teaches about The Lord of the second coming. This is the most important I learn in my life. When I found out that Father Moon is the returning Christ my life became more serious. I never thought that all questions of my life will give an answer. The U
nification Principle saves my life. I thank God, Jesus and all my ancestors guided me to meet Rev. Sun Myung Moon. He is my savior and I firmly believed he is the returning Christ. I want to encourage people of faith living on earth to study who Rev. Sun Myung Moon is. Life is short. This is only once in a lifetime experience.

See Also:


Got Revelation! "The Messiah is on the Earth"

1 comment:

  1. Rev. Moon: The Dark Side of Rev. Moon and the Bright Side of Rev. Moon. Who is Reverend Moon? - HSA-UWC: Unification Church?

    Why people talk negative about Reverend Sun Myung Moon, calling them Moonies, Moon Sect, Moon Cult, Unification Church?

    Rev. Moon: THE ROLE IN ENDING THE COLD WAR

    I read about the Unification Church founder and the Moonie groups being favored by George W. Bush and hundreds of famous leaders from around the world. That sounds like contradiction to me. I found that famous religious leaders also respect and support him, so what is a Moonie, who are the Moonies, who is Rev. Moon? Sun Myung Moon and his Unification Church are probably best known in America for their huge weddings, where hundreds or thousands of couples are married in Mass Weddings.

    Sun Myung Moon: Revolution of Heart

    I think Rev. Moon's role IN ENDING THE COLD WAR is one of the reasons, but the rest is all from Ignorance about Rev. Sun Myung Moon and his Unification Church. Read: Rev. Moon: THE ROLE IN ENDING THE COLD WAR Rev. Sun Myung Moon, Rev. Moon, Moon Sun Myung, Revolution of Heart, Revolution of Conscience Moon Sect Moon Cult Moon Church Moon Truth Moon Life Moon wife Moonies and Rev.Moon

    ReplyDelete